打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

帕爾馬接近簽下國米前鋒Cassano

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 23-6-2013 23:38:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Cassano talks at an advanced stage, says Parma's Leonardi

The Gialloblu's managing director says he isconfident the club will soon complete a deal to bring in the Interstriker, with Ishak Belfodil heading the other way

Parma managing director Pietro Leonardi has revealed the club's negotiations with Inter over Antonio Cassano are close to completion.

Genoapresident Enrico Preziosi acknowledged on Saturday that his club havelost the battle to sign the forward, leaving the way clear for the Gialloblu to finalise the deal.

According to FcInternews.it,Leonardi was relaxed about the prospect of Cassano joining the club,hinting there were only a few remaining issues to resolve and that anagreement had been reached with the Nerazzurri.

"There'snot much to talk about, the operation has started and we are quiteconfident," the 49-year-old Italian was quoted as saying.

"But asis normal in these situations you have to put together all thecomponents. Certainly there is a willingness on the part of everyone toarrive at the conclusion.

"I am not aware that Genoa mightdisturb the deal: we with Inter, from a corporate standpoint, havereached an agreement on everything and I do not think you want to sellthe same player twice.

"The deal is quite advanced. We'reworking, we need calm. But there is a lot of confidence even though wehave not yet reached an agreement, depends on many factors."

Parmacelebrates its centenary this year and Leonardi was keen to positionthe deal for Cassano, who has scored nine times in 39 games for Inter,as a present to the supporters.

"Why are we after Cassano who is 30-years-old and not a young person?" Leonardi continued.

"I think Cassano is an absolute talent who I have always wanted to work with. I do not want to hear about alternatives.

"Ofcourse I would be happy if everything goes ahead and are veryconfident. However, there are sensitive issues that I can not reveal."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/06/23/4068560/cassano-talks-at-an-advanced-stage-says-parmas-leonardi?ICID=HP_BN_6
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表